Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hello my name is...

Leslie had a great suggestion. Since many of the keepers are strangers to one another she thought we should have a cowboy/keeper of the week. Each week on the blog we will have a different keeper and cowboy introduce themselves. While a picture of both parties (keeper and their cowboy pal) is encouraged it is not required. Any suggestions on the text format? A short bio of each? Or a standard set of questions? Or both? Once we are set with a format we can play tag like we do with the assignments. I think Leslie should go first as it was her idea.
-vadra

3 comments:

LKB said...

Oh boy! I've been tagged for the 5 things people don't know meme too. I have a lot to do - never mind other stuff like look through 1500 juried images. Eek. I will work on it for the next week/s. Likely it will be a Q/A list. - lkb

jenn said...

Oh no. I didn't mean for you to make up a questionnaire. I was looking for people's input (which doesn't generally come) about the nature of the format . I just meant once we had one you should go first. But I'll pick someone else. -jcl

LKB said...

Sorry just had a stress out moment...lkb